Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Collection


          In every place we go, we want to collect a photo in each place we visited or to have a souvenir in that place or subject that catches our eyes that we want to collect and keep it. Sometimes we do something in that place that can symbolize the moment that happened, and the happiness we create with. We also we want to share it to our love ones but the question is, HOW WE CAN DO THAT?

We can do that by taken a photo. We can collect the photos we’ve taken and we can share it to other people and to our love ones. We know that we couldn’t return the time passed by but we can recall the memory by watching or sawing the photos or video we’ve taken. We can compile it or put it in the scrapbook and make some art works to make it more attractive and beautiful.

This collection I’d made can tell to the viewers WHO I’M I, WHAT MY PERSONALITY IS and the message I want to tell you. I hope you will like my simple but meaningful collection:


art

barcelona beach in irosin

barcelona beach in irosin

bulusan

bulusan

bulusan

river_bulusan

Mt. bulusan


No comments:

Post a Comment